We are a family owned and ran center, so we understand the need for a work-life balance. At Ankeny Lil’ Tots we strive to be a home away from home, creating a fun and welcoming environment for staff and families.
Our Teachers and Staff
Along with providing quality care in our center, we’ll help our staff enhance their teaching skills through yearly training and staff development opportunities. You’ll also find competitive salary and benefits, a fun and friendly environment, and caring, hardworking team members. We love providing our staff with fun team building outings and staff potlucks.
Qualifications to Join Our Team
- A genuine passion for working with children
- Ability to build relationships with children, families, and staff members
- A passion for creating lifelong learners
- A willingness to communicate and include parents in their child’s education
We keep our class sizes small to allow more one on one attention with the teachers in the classroom. This allows for more learning and relationship building opportunities.
- $80 childcare
- Education assistance (T.E.A.C.H)
- Generous paid time off & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays